Monday, August 31, 2009

10 facts about me

Hello readers, today I would like to share with you about 10 facts that you might not know about me.

1. afraid to insects
I am very afraid to any insects. I will screaming if the insects come to me. My roommates and my best friends already know about it. They will help me immediately and kill that insects.

2. short girl
I am a short girl. My friends always tease me and called me short girl. I am not shy if they want to say that because I know short is not that bad. Not all people are tall, it still have short person in this world.

3. have a small fingers
I have a small fingers. Every time my friends and others see my fingers they will say "Ifa you have very small fingers". I just say it come from God. It is very hard to find a ring because there is no size for me. I have to order my rings to get my size.

4. loving person
I am loving person. I am very easy to love people who are closed to me. I love all people around me that are very care about me. Loving is not just give love but we have to show our cares to them. I will let them know if I love and care about them.

5. friendly
I am friendly person. I am very easy going person. I love to make friends to anyone. I will smile to others if they seem nice to me. I do not judge people by its cover. I make friends with all types of people.

6. I am a big fan of pink colour
I am a big fan of pink colour. I love collect all things that are pink. All my stuff are pink such as my begs, bed, bears, shirts and many more. You cannot count my stuff because there are too many things are pink.

7. weak in calculation
I am very weak in calculation since I was in high school. I do not love mathematics. For me, it is so hard and I cannot manage to get good result in calculation and now, I still weak in calculation. But I have to struggle to improve it.

8. have a big family
I have a very big family. My father was married two wives. My mother is first wife but now, my father and my mother were divorced. My dad have five children in his first wife and his second wife, he has three children. So now I have eight siblings with two mothers.

9. love to tease people
I love to tease people who are very closed to me. I always makes jokes with them. I will make them happy with me. I cannot seat properly if I am not tease my friends. I love to see them enjoy and happy with me.

10. love shopping
I love shopping very much. I will buy anything that I like and get the money from my father. He will give me everything. Every time I want to shopping, I will ask my sisters to bring me there.

That is all for this entry. Just wait for my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment