Monday, August 3, 2009

Life Being A Senior

Hello readers! I hope you have enjoyed reading my previous posts. Now, I would like to tell you how does it fell being a senior in college. This is definitely one of the best chapters in my life. First of all, being a senior just like having a power to control everything towards juniors. But for me, that is not the way to treat them like that. As a senior, we must show them a good attitude. So, they will have some respect to us and at the same time they will follow our way.

Honestly, I am not that good senior because I think I am just like them, too young. Even though our age is different but our levels are the same. I think we should respect each other and that is the most important thing that we should do. If there is a respect among us, I am pretty sure that a fighting and bullying will not happen. So, we do not have to worry about that.

Besides that, I do not think that the rules have been made by seniors are necessary. For example, juniors must write a biodata about them, take their signature. They are also have to smile when they are meet each other. If they are not smile, they will be punished by them. For me, this is not the right way to treat juniors. This is like bullying. I think juniors have their own right whether they want to follow the rules or not. But is does not mean that they are not respect their seniors. I really hope that I will be a wonderful senior. That is all for this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment