Monday, August 3, 2009

Subjects For This Semester

Hello my precious readers! See you again in my fourth entry for BEL311. For this time, I have to write about my subjects for this semester. There are many subjects I am taking this semester, which are BEL311, CTU241, BAB101, FIN262, QMT216, and HSK111. So, I would like to explain everyone on these seven subjects.


Firstly, BEL311 which stands for English for Academics Purposes. This subject is focused on writing and speaking. Mr. Izuan is responsible to teach my class which is D3D2. He is a very strict person but for me he is a good lecturer. He always helps their students how to be a good witer. He asks his students to do a blog. He gaves this assignment to help us to improve our skill writing.


Secondly, CTU241 which stands for Fundamental of Islamic Economic. This subject is focused on Islamic Economic. CTU241 is more harder than CTU151. We have to write an essay. There is no objective question. That will make us to read often. Ustaz Nawawi is responsible to teach us. He is a very funny lecturer. He makes us happy with his jokes.


Thirdly, BAB101 which stands for Arabic. Ustaz Syazali is responsible to teach this subject. This subject will help us to improve our language in Arabic. He is a friendly lecturer. He is also handsome man. He always shares his stories with us. Sometimes we are not study in class but have to listen about his story. He makes us not feel sleepy in class.


Fourthly, FIN262 which stands for Fundamental of Finance. This subject is focused on calculation. We have to memorize a lot of formulae. Encik Shamsul is responsible to teach FIN262. For me, he is a smart and genious lecturer. I love his way when he teach us. He gives all of his knowledges to us. I am very happy to get his as my lecturer FIN262.


Fifthly, QMT216 which stands for Introduction to Statistics. Miss Arfah is my lecturer to this subject. She is a funny person. She always makes a jokes with us. It will make us not feel sleepy in this class. Honestly, I am not good in calculation. I am very weak. Sometimes I feel like give up but I still have to study.


Lastly, HSL111 which stands for Badminton. I love this sport so much. I do not know this coach because I am not going for the last two weeks. I am not well, got fever. But I hope this week I will know that coach. That is all for today. Just wait for my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment